Growstar UFO Led Grow Light, Full Spectrum UV & IR Plant Light with High Par Value Cree COB Grow Light for Indoor Greenhouse Plants Gardening
- 【Eco-friendly Products and Energy Saving】Growstar spent more costs on product quality, safety factors, environmental impact. Compared with the traditional HPS grow light, this UFO 300w LED grow light helps you save more energy and money.
- 【Advanced CREE LED Chips & Full Spectrum】3000k High Par Value COB LED Grow Light 300W uses CREE LED chips which is one of the best white grow light quality. 380-760nm Advanced full-spectrum includes UV&IR, the complete and ultra-efficient spectral provides plants Veg and Flower all stages growth, increase the Par Value and yield of plants.
- 【Powerful Cooling Fan System】All our led grow lights have passed temperature tests before leaving the factory. Built-in aluminum heat-sink and aircraft-grade high heat-conducting aluminum case, which can quickly emit the heat from the lamp inside to outside, keep the LEDs cool and extend the light service life. The aluminum shell will be a little hot when the light is working but don't worry, it is a normal phenomenon.
- 【Scientific and Effective 90 to 120 degree Angle Design】This CREE COB plant grow light with 90 to 120-degree angle creates a wilder lighting area and increases brightness level, and makes a great improvement on output.
- 【100% Satisfied After-sale Customer Service】Each of Our led grow light has passed strict inspection before they leave the factory. If there is any problem or you are not satisfied 100%, please feel free to contact us by contact way on the product at once. Enjoy this absolutely RISK-FREE purchase by clicking the yellow Add to Cart button.
- Package Include
1 x 300W LED Grow Light UFO
1 x Hanging Kit
1 x 6ft Power Cord
- User Guidance
[Recommended Lighting Time] Generally 12~18h, day/night on/off as a cycle.
[Theoretical Hanging Height] Seedling: 28~36", Growing: 24~32", Flowering:17~28".
- Attention, please
Indoor use only, not water-proof.
The UV and IR LED chips look very dim, this is normal.
Extremely bright, do not look directly at the LED bulbs when the light is working.